SPOT Giveaway Box
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following official SWEEPSTAKES rules.
Sweepstakes Official Rules
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. You do not need to be a policyholder, purchaser, or quoter to participate. A purchase or quote for a pet insurance product from SPOT Pet Insurance 303 Banyan Blvd, Suite 101 West Palm Beach, FL 33401 (“Sponsor”) or any of its affiliated companies will not improve the chance of winning. Void where prohibited. Subject to all federal, state, and local laws.
2. ELIGIBILITY. To participate in the SPOT® Pet Insurance program sweepstakes you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- Be a legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, including APO/FPO addresses excluding Puerto Rico.
-Not be an employee of SPOT Pet Insurance, Employees of SPOT Pet Insurance its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, web site providers or other parties involved in any aspect with the creation, production, operation, execution and fulfillment of the Sweepstakes and the immediate family members (parents, siblings, children and spouse) and/or those living in the same household (whether or not related) of each are not eligible to win.
3. ENTRY PERIOD. This sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“EST”) on March 1st, 2021 and closes at 11:59 p.m. EST on March 5th, 2021, (The “Sweepstakes Period”). The winner will be announced by March 8th, 2021.
4. HOW TO ENTER. There is (1) method of entry for this Sweepstakes.
To enter, users must:- Like the giveaway post
- Follow @getspotcovered
- Tag a pet parent, pet, or both on the post (they must be following @getspotcovered too)
- Unlimited entries
- Bonus entry if you share giveaway post your stories and tag @getspotcovered
Free, mail-in entries also accepted.
Submitting an entry constitutes agreeing to the terms of these Official Rules and all decisions of Sponsor and/or its designee, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete entry of information or for entries which are garbled, damaged, incompletely received, otherwise defective or lost due to any reason, all of which will be voided. Each submission of an Entry Form shall constitute an entry ("Entry").
5. WHAT CAN I WIN? The winner will receive a box with pet toys (bone, ball, and frisbees) and spotted swag (a leash and a bandana). The value equivalent is $40. The winning entrants will be notified through the channel they entered: Instagram. The winning Entrants are responsible for the reporting and payment of all federal, state and local taxes incurred by the acceptance of the prize. Prizes cannot be assigned, transferred, exchanged or otherwise redeemed. Sponsor is not responsible for any costs associated with accepting or otherwise using the prize.
6. HOW DO I WIN? Once the Entry Period is over, the winning Entrant will be notified by a member of the SPOT Pet Insurance team who will request a mailing address so the prize will be mailed directly to the address of the winner’s home within 7 business days. The odds of being selected as the winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. You do not have to be present to win.
Sponsor shall have no liability or responsibility if: (a) any mail addressed to the potential Winner is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable without a forwarding address or if potential Winner cannot be contacted for any reason; or (b) potential Winner is deemed ineligible or otherwise non-compliant with any aspect of these Official Rules. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH INDIVIDUAL'S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER AND ALL PRIVILEGES DUE SUCH INDIVIDUAL WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED AND AN ALTERNATE PRIZE WINNER WILL BE SELECTED.
7. CONDUCT. By entering this Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsor and its judges and agents, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify and prohibit any Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize who Sponsor suspects, in the sole discretion, of attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automatic quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse or threaten or harass any of the Sponsors' representatives or otherwise failing to comply with these Rules. NOTE: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THE SPONSOR OR ITS AGENTS OR UNDERMINING THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. RELEASE OF LIABILITY. Each winner, by acceptance of the prize, agrees on behalf of him/herself, his/her heirs, executors, representatives, assigns, administrators and next of kin to indemnify, hold harmless and release the Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated businesses and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, representatives and any other person or entity associated with this Sweepstakes from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind with respect to or in any way arising from this Sweepstakes, participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity; and/or delivery/misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize, including, but not limited to, liability for personal injury, bodily injury (including wrongful death or disability), damage to property, and damage or loss of any other kind. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Web site users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error that might occur in the processing of Sweepstakes Entries. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications-line failure; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of Entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines; computer online systems, servers, or providers; computer equipment; software; or failure of e-mail or entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participant's or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes, downloading materials from Sponsor's Web site. Sponsor is not responsible for cheating or fraud by any participant. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the Sweepstakes or defraud Sponsor in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants who engage in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, due to, without limitation, infection by computer virus, worm, or bugs; tampering; unauthorized intervention; fraud; technical failures; or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that, in the sole opinion of Sponsor, could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of these Official Rules or any materials associated with the administration of the Sweepstakes or the announcement of the prize. In all events, the sole maximum liability of Sponsor and its affiliates shall be limited to any of the prize(s) set forth herein.
10. COMMUNICATION. For questions, please email us at [email protected].