Best In Show Pet Insurance for Your Employees
SPOT-On coverage as a voluntary benefit, because pets are family, too.
Employee Benefits About Our Program
What is Pet Insurance?
SPOT Pet Insurance has options to cover the unexpected things that come up with pet health care, whether that is an accident or illness. If your pet gets sick or injured, SPOT Pet Insurance is here for you! Our program offers an unlimited annual limit option, no per-incident caps, and no lifetime caps.0
If your pet shows signs or symptoms of a new covered accident or illness after enrollment, and after any applicable waiting period, it will be eligible for coverage. Our program covers medically necessary veterinary treatments, including but not limited to:
- MRI or CT scans and X-rays
- Poison control consultation fees
- Prescription medications
- Surgery and Hospitalization
- Medical supplies (such as but not limited to bandages, casts and splints)
- Cancer treatments
- Treatment for behavioral problems
- Microchip Implantation
How Much Does Pet Insurance Cost?
- The price of your pet insurance premium can vary greatly depending on the coverage type you select and on your pet’s information.
- With SPOT’s wide range of customizable options for deductible, annual limit, and reimbursement rate, premiums vary based on the coverage you build to suit you.
- Premium price also depends on whether you select Accident-Only coverage or Accident & Illness coverage, and if you choose to add on a Preventive Care package.*
- Your pet’s age, breed, and your location all affect premium prices, too.
*Preventive plans are available for an additional cost.
How Does an Employee Get Reimbursed?
Employees will be reimbursed directly. Upon taking their pet to the vet of their choice, they will submit a claim to SPOT through their personal member account. We will then process the claim and, if owed reimbursement, send the money to your employee via their choice of check or direct deposit.
What is your Discount?
10% group employee discount on every pet, plus a 10% multi-pet discount on each additional pet.
Is there a Group Rate?
The only group rate we offer is for employers and brokers, so your employees receive our deepest discount when you sign up with SPOT.
What are your customer service hours?
The SPOT call center is open 8 am - 8 pm Monday - Friday to take your questions: 1-800-905-1595.
See How SPOT Pet Insurance Compares
Unlimited Annual Limit
Preventive Care Option
One Annual Deductible
Lab tests, X-rays, Hospitalization, Surgery, Diagonostics, etc.
Hereditary and Congenital Conditions without limitations
Any US Licensed Vet, Specialist, or Emergeny Clinic
No Vaccination Requirements for Coverage of Certain Conditions
Multiple Pet Discount
Age Limits for Illness Coverage Enrollment
Accident Only Plan Available for All Pets
30 - Day Money Back Guarantee
included not included or some inclusions
*Comparison information is provided using publicly available information as of 8/7/2020 and is only meant to summarize program features, not a specific plan. Review the provider’s plan terms for more details. The description of the providers’ plans are not provided by that company. If you have questions about other plans, please contact an agent of that company. It is our intention to provide fair and accurate comparison information. We attempt to keep information up to date but it may change from time to time. If you are aware of any inaccuracies or changes in the information provided, let us know by emailing [email protected]
See What Pet Parents are Saying . . .
When I compared different pet insurance policy I had to go with Spot Pet Insurance hands down its a great insurance policy for any animal lover, when I saw all the things that are covered and the premium for appointments I could not refuse to get my darling fur "Baby" this policy its a must for any animal lover.
4 Simple Steps
for Your Employees
- Customize your plan and enroll quickly
- Visit any licensed vet, clinic, or specialist
- Submit claims online, through our app, or by mail
- Get reimbursed through direct deposit or by mail